Need a lawyer?”
While taking legal action doesn’t undo whatever happened to you or your loved one(s), or make it okay, justice can be therapeutic.
Dr. Sweeton is not a lawyer, but maintains relationships with several excellent lawyers in the Kansas City metropolitan area, and in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma more broadly. Choosing a lawyer you can trust is difficult, and word-of-mouth referrals are often best, giving you peace of mind that you’re in good hands. Contact Dr. Sweeton HERE if you’re looking for an attorney specializing in…..
- Sexual assault/abuse (including clergy abuse)
- Motor vehicle accidents (including Uber/Lyft accidents)
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents resulting in traumatic brain injuries or concussions
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability/slip and fall
- Animal bites and attacks
- Consumer products
- Workplace accidents
- Employment discrimination
- Family law (including divorce and child custody)
Dr. Sweeton is happy to provide legal referrals when requested, regardless of whether you elect to work with her in any capacity.